Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zakka & Cafe FuFuFu



This is my absolutely favorite place in Kyoto, Zakka & Cafe FuFuFu. It's tiny and perfect, they serve coffee, tea and lovely tasty treats. They have a small handmade goods(zakka)store on one wall of the cafe, and the opposite wall acts as a gallery for some of their crafters' pieces. They have a little seating area where you can enjoy your beverage or snack and just wile the hours away reading or just lost in a daze of a crafter's dream. I highly recommend checking it out.


2 comments:

Sigrid said...

Found your blog just now, thanks for the kyoto advice! Will read them all I think :-))

Jannese (crafty_love) said...

If you haven't been to Kyoto yet my next post will cover a day in Kyoto, I'm in the midst of writing it, so check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...