Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome!

vending machines, shinjuku. ©2007 jannese rojas
check out vending machines in japan blog

Hi there, I've been wanting to put this blog together for quite sometime. Basically I will recap my trip to Japan and give you lots of good info on shopping, eating, and places to stay. Plus I will post resources and other good stuff, like trends in Japan.

If you want to visit Japan first put the thought away that it's too pricey. It's on par with NYC. No a coke doesn't cost $5. You can find reasonable priced places to stay, cheap meals and cool stuff to buy that won't break the bank.

Hope this helps those that want to experience japan

2 comments:

missziss said...

this blog is da bomb!

ジョーイ・エドワーズ said...

I am a year late in finding this blog, but I plan on reading it from start to finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...